Clinical Medical Assistant Diploma
6 Payments of $529.57 every 4 weeks from the date of payment plan (includes interest) Must be paid prior to externship
Clinical Medical Assistant Certification (No Phlebotomy)
6 Payments of $485.44 every 4 weeks from the date of payment plan (includes interest) Must be paid prior to externship
Administrative Medical Assistant Diploma
4 payments of $325.63 every 4 weeks (includes interest)
All payment plans require a $25 payment plan application fee
Must have a current checking account.
*Must fill out the application in person with valid ID.
**Loans must be paid in full prior to any clinical experiences
IN HOUSE FINANCING OPTIONS.
Financial Assistance Options:
The following options may be available to assist you financially:
1. Climb Credit Financing Options:
Climb Credit is a new kind of student lending company which focuses on financing career-building programs to help students get a high return-on-investment from their education. They believe education is an investment toward your future career and earning potential and provide loans for Caring for Life to help you reach that potential.
● A quick online application — with the ability to add a coborrower — completed in as little as 5 minutes with no impact to credit score1
● Prepay, in part or in whole, at any time without penalty
● Instant decisions the majority of the time, with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks
● Friendly and responsive customer service available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (888-510-0533), and instant chat from 10am to 8pm Eastern
Apply now at https://climbcredit.com/apply/caringforlife
Or, get more info at our Learner Help Center!
Climb performs a “soft” credit pull to evaluate eligibility, but this soft credit check will not affect your credit score. A hard credit pull is only performed once the loan is accepted and funded.
● Climb intro video
● How to submit an application video
2. Personal loan through a bank or credit union. Visit your local bank to find out if you qualify for a personal loan to use towards your education. If you do not have strong credit, or if you do not have any credit at all, you may need to find someone who does to act as a co-signer to help you with the loan.
3. Vocational Rehabilitation. If you have a disability and your disability has created difficulties with you preparing for a job, securing a job or keeping a job, you may be eligible for services with Voc Rehab. Your counselor will determine which work opportunities are best for you and may be able to assist you with job training such as the NAI program.
4. Employer Sponsorship. We are seeing more and more employers, especially those in the healthcare field, sponsoring their employees to take one of our healthcare training programs with us. If you currently work for a facility that hires the various healthcare assistants, talk to your HR Director or Administrator about the possibility of them assisting you with your education.
5. Clergy Sponsorship. Check with your personal clergy to see if there are options available to you for tuition assistance
6. MyCAA Scholarship. This scholarship is provided to qualified military spouses. Create an account with Military One Source to see if you are qualified.
7. In-House Financing. Some courses are eligible for in-house financing. It requires a checking account and a valid credit card (must be from separate accounts). See below for approved programs and payment amounts. Requires a $25 application fee..