Clinical Medical Assistant Diploma
6 Payments of $529.57 every 4 weeks from the date of payment plan (includes interest) Must be paid prior to externship
Clinical Medical Assistant Certification (No Phlebotomy)
6 Payments of $485.44 every 4 weeks from the date of payment plan (includes interest) Must be paid prior to externship
Administrative Medical Assistant Diploma
4 payments of $325.63 every 4 weeks (includes interest)
All payment plans require a $25 payment plan application fee
Must have a current checking account.
*Must fill out the application in person with valid ID.
**Loans must be paid in full prior to any clinical experiences
IN HOUSE FINANCING OPTIONS.
Financial Assistance Options:
The following options may be available to assist you financially:
1. Career School Loan. A trade school loan from AMS Financial or OneMain is an excellent solution for those looking to finance their education. Whatever your financial situation, AMS can provide you with a trade school loan to best suits your needs. No need to worry if you are on a low income, or have bad credit, they still can help. Their loans are competitive and affordable, and in most cases they can provide 30 second approvals and transfer money into the borrowers account within 7 business days or less. Click on the AMS Financial banner to the right or the OneMain link to start the loan application process or to learn more about their loan solutions.
2. Personal loan through a bank or credit union. Visit your local bank to find out if you qualify for a personal loan to use towards your education. If you do not have strong credit, or if you do not have any credit at all, you may need to find someone who does to act as a co-signer to help you with the loan.
3. Vocational Rehabilitation. If you have a disability and your disability has created difficulties with you preparing for a job, securing a job or keeping a job, you may be eligible for services with Voc Rehab. Your counselor will determine which work opportunities are best for you and may be able to assist you with job training such as the NAI program.
4. Employer Sponsorship. We are seeing more and more employers, especially those in the healthcare field, sponsoring their employees to take one of our healthcare training programs with us. If you currently work for a facility that hires the various healthcare assistants, talk to your HR Director or Administrator about the possibility of them assisting you with your education.
5. Clergy Sponsorship. Check with your personal clergy to see if there are options available to you for tuition assistance
6. MyCAA Scholarship. This scholarship is provided to qualified military spouses. Create an account with Military One Source to see if you are qualified.
7. In-House Financing. Some courses are eligible for in-house financing. It requires a checking account and a valid credit card (must be from separate accounts). See below for approved programs and payment amounts. Requires a $25 application fee..